Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bloody Mary Continue

I have had 3 Bloody Mary's since the last post. 


This first one was from Sam's Tavern. The only reason why I wanted to go here was because  I wanted to try their Bloody Mary that comes with a slider. I know sounds a bit too much, but I'm always down to try something that extravagant. Unfortunately, I went there on a late night and there were a lot of people. And when I ordered , the bartender looked at me like foreal, you want the one with a slider  and 2? So I said no just regular. I did ask myself really? I'm ordering a Bloody Mary at 10pm while everyone was drinking beer? This one was just okay.  There was a lot of stuff in there that I had to chew. Don't know exactly what I was chewing. Possibly bacon bits? But it didn't stand out that much to me. Maybe I need to go back and get the slider. 



The next palace I went to was at 5 Spot. A breakfast spot near my place. I went there with my friend who came to visit from the bay. This one was pretty good. Simple. I think this one had a kick to it. And I love celery! 


Last but not least, Local 360. I've wanted to try this place for a while and finally did. However, this was the longest brunch ever. We got there at 1130 and ended at 2. It was pretty pack, but I don't know why it was super slow. All we did was wait and wait and wait. And! I didn't even get to try what I originally wanted because they ran out! But overall I thought that place was pretty good. As for the Bloody Mary, I thought it was really good. It had this smokey flavor, well at least that's what I thought it tasted like. Like smokey bacon? And get this, he recommended this pepper vodka and then comes back saying they ran out! I'm surprised that I had a lot patience. I definitely need to go back and try everything that I couldn't try because they ran out! Story of Local 360, we ran out. 


The next Bloody Mary that I am looking for is one that has the good stuff on the rim that's not salt. I would also like to go back to Tap House and try their Bloody Mary, since I that was my favorite to begin with. I definitely need to try The Metropolitan Grills Bloody Mary, just because I work there. 

Note: I love pickled vegetables!! That's a plus in a Bloody Mary for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment