Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

I Can Eat Sushi ALLL DAY!

My boyfriend and I went out for dinner, again! Anyways, since I chose to go to La Penca last time (the last post) he wanted to go eat sushi. I was in Alameda, like always, and we went to this sushi restaurant that we always go too. It's called New Sushi King. I would say their sushi is pretty good, I mean we always go there when we want sushi. We shared a large bottle of Sapporo and had the Godzilla, Bay Scallop and that Crunchy roll. Half way done eating I remembered to take a picture of what was left and unfortunately I didn't get to take a picture of the Crunchy roll because it was so good we ate it all and it was my favorite!! But all were good. We tend to get the same rolls because we always enjoy it. And like always we sit at the bar where we can watch the guy make our sushi. I think I want to keep sitting there so that they recognize us. I've always wanted to go to restaurants where they know who I am, but I don't go to the same restaurant everyday so I guess it won't work. We usually stop by this place at least once a month. Alright well I leave it to the pictures, now you can start drooling.

Godzilla (deep fried yellow tail roll in house spicy sauce & tobiko)
Bay Scallop (California roll topped with spicy baked scallops)
 

*Crunchy Roll (deep fried prawn and spicy crab meat topped with tempura flakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment