Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jang Su Jang

Yesterday my boyfriend and I tried this new Korean restaurant in Milpitas. We were driving one day and I was stopped at a stop light, then I looked over to talk to him I saw a restaurant called Jang Su Jang with a big grand opening sign in the front. I thought it would be cool to try it out. So we went and found out that they have grills to bbq. We wait about an hour to get a table and as we were waiting we looked at a menu and to bbq it was pretty expensive, ranging from $20-$30 for meats and it was a minimum of two. We figured it was only good for groups so we just asked to sit at a regular table. We ordered Bulgogi with rice and seafood soup. The side dishes are my favorite!

Kimchi is so yums!


The Bulgogi was good. I love when it has the smoky taste. I forgot to take a picture of the seafood soup, it was okay. Overall this place is good, but it's just like eating at any other Korean restaurant. I was upset that we couldn't bbq our own food. We also over heard someone say as they were leaving, "it's just like the others". As for would I go back?  I guess I would go back if I had a big group.

No comments:

Post a Comment