Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Out For Dinner..Again

So today I went to Jace's house and since he didn't have food at his house, we decided to go out to eat again for dinner. When it doubt, we always go to La Penca. When you want authentic mexican food and a good house margarita, you go to La Penca. For some reason, every time I want mexican food I always want tacos. I don't order burritos because I think they're too big for me and I don't like to eat anything I know I won't be able to finish. The good thing about La Penca is that they don't close until 3pm, so it's a good spot to go to when you're drunk and you want to eat. It's located on the corner of Santa Clara and Park St. in Alameda. It's always busy and my friends boyfriends family actually own the place and there's like two of them in Alameda. Anyways, I ordered the shrimp, fish and steak tacos with a sangria. I usually get the house margarita, but I wanted to change it up a bit.

Fish Taco

Sangria w/ chips and salsa
Their salsa is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment